Looking for the perfect water bottle to keep you hydrated all summer long? Well, look no longer. We’ve got you covered with three great water bottles to pick from.
1. First up is the D’ECO FRUIT INFUZER water bottle.
- Infuse real fruit flavor into your favorite beverage.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- 20 oz / 590 ml cup size.
- Non-toxic – 100% BPA free.
- Available in three colors: Blue, Orange and Green.
The fruit infuser water bottle is a fun and fruity way to stay hydrated. Why infuse your water with fruit and herbs? There there are many reasons; I will name a few. One reason is it adds yummy, natural flavor! Another reason is the numerous health benefits. A final benefit is it will (hopefully) get you to drink more water. Did you know that health professionals recommend drinking 64 oz. of water every day?
Recommended infusing ingredients + plus their health benefits
Watermelon – Vitamins A & B, anti-inflammatory agent
Cucumber – Helps cleanse liver
Lemon – Vitamin C, aids digestion, & detoxification
Lime – Vitamin C, detoxification aid
Grapefruit – Vitamin C, promotes skin, & brain health
Strawberries – Vitamin A & C, anti-inflammatory agent
Raspberries – Vitamins C & B, promote skin health
Mint – Aids digestion & soothes an upset stomach
Ginger – Aid digestion, anti-inflammatory agent
How do you use a fruit infuser water bottle?
Fill the tube with your fruit/herbs of choice and water, of course. For the best flavor results, let it sit overnight. The next morning your water will taste fresh and fruity, and the best part is, you did it with no added sugar.
How much does it cost? $5.99
2. Second, we have the OGGL CALYPSO STAINLESS STEEL water bottle.
- Double wall vacuum insulated, liquids stay hot or cold
- Tight-fitting twist-on stainless cap with silicone gasket-eliminates leakage
- BPA free
- Conveniently fits in most car cup holders
- Hand wash only
Stainless steel water bottles are nearly indestructible according to customers. They are very durable but may dent if dropped. This is nothing to worry about though, as they will sill hold liquid well. Another positive quality raved about is the bottle’s ability to keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold all day. Some consumers report still having ice in their bottles after 12-plus hours!
How much does it cost? $14.99 to $19.99 (depending on size)
3. Finally we have FULL CIRCLE GLASS water bottles.
- Cleaner, greener glass is the healthiest choice in reusable bottles
- Soft lid and specially-designed lid cushion the blow if dropped
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-toxic, non-leaching, BPA free
- Safe to put essential oil in
- Some come with removable cucumber spiral cutter adds fresh flavor
Glass water bottles preserve the taste and temperature of your beverage. Worried about breaking it? Don’t. The cushion on the bottom to keeps from being broken and the handle makes it easy to carry. One consumer reported that she dropped it on concrete from about four feet above and the bottle didn’t chip or scratch.
How much does it cost? $9.99 to $19.99 (depending on with or without infuser)
With so many choices, how do you decide?
Think of what you will be using it for. If you like to put fruit in your water, I recommend the fruit infuser. If you want to keep your beverage of choice cold/hot all day long, I recommend the stainless steel bottle. If you looking for a bottle to put essential oils in or one to infuse with lemon, I recommend a glass bottle. If you are putting essential oils in your water, keep in mind that oil and water do not mix. For the best results, dilute the oil in a teaspoon of honey and then add to your water.