http://www.carrotseedkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/IMG_3039.jpg 3456 5184 Kirsten Gjesdal http://www.carrotseedkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/CSK-Logo_300.png Kirsten Gjesdal2017-03-22 01:13:132017-03-22 01:14:16Cucumber, Strawberry, and Avocado Salsa
Cucumber, Avocado, and Strawberry Salsa
- 1 large Seedless Cucumber
- 1 cup hulled and chopped strawberries
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Spiralize cucumber, cutting noodles every turn. Or, you can chop the noodles after they are spiralized.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, lime juice, and salt & pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix cucumber noodles, strawberries, avocados, cilantro, jalapeno, and onion.
- Stir in sauce. Serve with chips.