http://www.carrotseedkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/White-Chocolate-Raspberry-Thumbprints.jpg 2048 2048 Kirsten Gjesdal http://www.carrotseedkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/CSK-Logo_300.png Kirsten Gjesdal2018-12-01 18:01:142018-12-01 18:01:14White Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprints
White Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprints
Submitted by Linae Svennes
- 3/4 c butter, softened
- 1/2 c packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 1/4 c all purpose flour
- 1/4 c baking cocoa
- 1 1/4 c finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 4 oz white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 c seedless raspberry jam
- In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in yolks. Combine flour and cocoa. Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until easy to handle.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy. Place nuts in another shallow bowl. Shape dough in 1-inch balls. Roll in eggs whites and then in nuts.
- Using a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in center of each cookie. Place 1-inch apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350º for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove to wire rack to cool.
- In microwave, melt white chocolate and butter. Stir until smooth. Spoon about 1/2 tsp into each cookie. Top each with about 1/4 tsp of jam. Let chocolate set. Store in airtight container.